Monday, March 12, 2012

TASA Member Feature: Isabel Cupino

 *Our TASA Member Feature is for our members and friends to find out a bit more about each of our members. Check every week to find out who it will be next!


Name: Isabel Cupino 
Affiliates (other school or community involvement, clubs, work etc.): alpha Kappa Delta Phi, MODA, Filipino-American Student Organization, PubCom, Human-Computer Interaction Lab, UW-Madison Harp Studio
Style: My style is definitely a reflection of what mood I happen to be in or what my day will be like (e.g. professional for work), but I like to keep it fresh.
Favorite Designer and why?: ALEXANDER WANG. I truly believe the man can do no wrong. He has a wondrous aesthetic. 
Item of clothing/shoes/accessories you can’t leave the house without: Underwear and earrings.
Career Aspirations: I would love to be a doctor, but I would also like to find a way to unite my passion for writing and fashion. 
Favorite way to spend free time: Learning a skill, reading books, watching Game of Thrones/Doctor Who/Psych.
Favorite part about TASA?: The people! They're so incredibly talented and interesting. The list of things I've learned while being involved with TASA are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment