Saturday, September 24, 2011

Project Lodge! by Jordan Bautista

"Last week I went to the Project Lodge to find some awesome furniture, because someone had mentioned to me that they were selling some that week. That individual was wrong, but found something fashion-marvelous! I just thought I would share my experience with you :)"



Located at 817 E. Johnson St, The Project Lodge is a unique space dedicated to the arts in Madison Wisconsin. "In the days to come, when other people tell me there's just no place in town quite like the Project Lodge, I will know what they mean." - Josh Wimmer, for The Isthmus

So I  guess the day I went, the Project Lodge was set-up as a wonderful vintage clothing haven :) Check out the wonderful items they had!



---Jordan B. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment