Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Student Feature: Anna Turner


"This summer I was an apparel design intern for the 212 Collection at Kohl's Corporate Headquarters in Menomonee Falls, WI. The 212 collection is a new career-wear brand for middle-aged women. Throughout the ten-week internship I worked closely with my manager to complete my impact project, which was to design eight garments for the super hot market for summer 2012. Overall, the internship was an incredible learning experience. Not only did I learn about the 212 collection, but I also learned about Kohl’s, the fashion industry, and design-specific skills.

If any of you are interested in interning at Kohl's, I would encourage you to do so. Jerry O'Brien can help you get started with the application process, and you can always contact me if you have any questions."
                                                                                                         --Anna Turner



No comments:

Post a Comment